CONTEST 53 - Forex Challenge

[font=sans-serif]Hello and welcome to the 9th trading contest of 2023 [/font][font=sans-serif]sponsored by IC Markets: FOREX[/font] CHALLENGE
[font=sans-serif]Before joining, please read the [/font][color=rgb(52, 152, 219)]contest rules[/color][font=sans-serif].[/font]

[font=sans-serif]:man_office_worker: [/font]Contest broker[font=sans-serif]: [/font]IC Markets
[font=sans-serif]:desktop_computer: [/font]Contest server[font=sans-serif]: [/font][font=sans-serif]ICMarketsSC-Demo01[/font]
[font=sans-serif]:dollar: [/font]Starting equity[font=sans-serif]: $100[/font]
[font=sans-serif]:stopwatch: [/font]Contest starts[font=sans-serif]: Mar 6th - Ends: Mar 10th[/font]
[font=sans-serif]:date: [/font]Contest duration[font=sans-serif]: 1 week[/font]
[font=sans-serif]:chart_with_upwards_trend: [/font]Maximum trades[font=sans-serif]: 60[/font]
[font=sans-serif]:balance_scale: [/font]Maximum leverage[font=sans-serif]: 500:1[/font]
[font=sans-serif]:bar_chart: [/font]Peak to valley max DD[font=sans-serif]: 100% (no DD)[/font]
[font=sans-serif]:dart: [/font]Instruments[font=sans-serif]: [/font][font=sans-serif]FOREX ONLY - trades on other symbols (NAS30, BTC/USD, XAU/USD, etc), will not count toward your performance.[/font]
[font=sans-serif]:moneybag: [/font]Cash prizes[font=sans-serif]: 6: $500 - $250 - $100 - $80 [/font][font=sans-serif]- $50 [/font][font=sans-serif]- $20[/font]

[font=sans-serif]Please visit our [/font][font=sans-serif][color=rgb(52, 152, 219)]FAQs page[/color][/font][font=sans-serif] to find the answers to:[/font]
[ul][li][color=rgb(52, 152, 219)]Where can I find my password[/color][/li][li][color=rgb(52, 152, 219)]If I win, how will I get paid[/color][/li][li][color=rgb(52, 152, 219)]How equity drawdown (DD) works[/color][/li][li][color=rgb(52, 152, 219)]What are excluded trades[/color][/li][/ul]
[font=sans-serif][color=#3498db]:point_right:t2:[/color][color=#3498db] [/color][color=#3498db]JOIN NOW!!![/color][color=#3498db] [/color][color=#3498db]:point_left:t2:[/color][/font]
[font=sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=sans-serif]Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.[/font]
[font=sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=sans-serif]Thank you and good luck [/font]

Min saya daftar dgn negara indonesia tapi saya liat di papan peserta bendera nya prancis punya nama akun apa nanti bermasalah nama akun Babyfx
Hello sir,
Join now tab is not working from my side.
My join now tab also ain't working..
100.00% Of 100$is how much
Not qorking Join now
The join tap is not working here please
[quote=Cexco ]The join tap is not working here please[/quote]

Hi there Cexco!

It is working, make sure you are logged in.
Thanks.

- Angelus
I have joined and refresh my browser just now, still not looking. Is it location preference?
[quote=Cexco ]I have joined and refresh my browser just now, still not looking. Is it location preference?[/quote]

Hi again Cexco!

Not at all. Could be just a temporary glitch with your ISP or your browser.
I tried on firefox, edge and chrome and was working ok.

You should be able to join and trade anytime. :thumb:
Good luck with contest 53 :)

- Angelus
hello, admin, why is the equity in MT4 the same as the equity ranking, how come it's different?
i couldnt get my login credencials
[quote=AbdillAh ]hello, admin, why is the equity in MT4 the same as the equity ranking, how come it's different?[/quote]

Hi there AbdillAh!

Sorry, can't quite understand your question.. the equity in MT4 the same as the equity ranking? And then, how come it's different?
Would you mind to ask that again? Are you referring to the equity on stats page vs the MT4 platform?

If that's the case, please consider that the stats page is not real-time, there's a delay between the data sent from the sponsor broker MT4 to our stats server.

Thanks

- Angelus
[quote=Lna ]i couldnt get my login credencials[/quote]

Hi there Lna!

Login credentials for which contest, please?
Thanks.

- Angelus

My login credentials are not working on my mt4

Please contact support https://www.cashbackforex.com/support?tab=contact-us#chat