Expert Advisor for generating rebates

Hello

I really wonder why rebatekingfx.com or brokers do not recommend an expert advisor which trades hundreds of trades every day in order to generate rebates. This would be a win-win-situation for rebatekingfx.com and the brokers. More trades made more money for all of us. The main thing the EA would need to do is to keep the balance plus/minus the same while trading hundreds of trades every day. We have such smart qunants and people and I really don't understand why such an EA does not exist and is ready for purchase.

Is there such an EA? Let me know.
[quote=Jakob Senn]Hello

I really wonder why rebatekingfx.com or brokers do not recommend an expert advisor which trades hundreds of trades every day in order to generate rebates. This would be a win-win-situation for rebatekingfx.com and the brokers. More trades made more money for all of us. The main thing the EA would need to do is to keep the balance plus/minus the same while trading hundreds of trades every day. We have such smart qunants and people and I really don't understand why such an EA does not exist and is ready for purchase.

Is there such an EA? Let me know.[/quote]
Hi Jakob,

Hm I'm not sure if there is an EA out there like that, probably :) Some of the brokers refer to this trading as 'churning' and don't like it, although some would have no issue with it. It would definitely be a nice idea for inclusion in an EA repo, yes, I like the idea :thumb:
[quote=Jakob Senn]Hello

Yeah a google search pulls some up for sure, like this one https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/47005 but that particular one doesn't have too high a rating so I dunno.
[quote=Jason Peterson][quote=Jakob Senn]Hello

Hi Jakob,

Hm I'm not sure if there is an EA out there like that, probably :) Some of the brokers refer to this trading as 'churning' and don't like it, although some would have no issue with it. It would definitely be a nice idea for inclusion in an EA repo, yes, I like the idea :thumb:[/quote]

I love this idea. It must exist. There must be such an EA which you will not find on google probably.