FP Markets Hawks & Doves Competition

Hello and welcome to the 3rd demo trading contest of 2024, sponsored by FP Markets:
The Hawks & Doves Competition
Before joining, please read the contest rules .

:stopwatch: Contest starts : Jan 22nd - Ends: Jan 26th
:date: Contest duration : 1 week
:man_office_worker: Sponsor broker : FP Markets
:desktop_computer: Contest server : FPMarkets-Demo
:dollar: Starting equity : $100
:balance_scale: Max leverage : 500:1
:bar_chart: Peak to valley max DD : 50%
:chart_with_upwards_trend: Max trades : 20
:robot: EA trading : EAs NOT ALLOWED
:dart: Instruments : FOREX “.r” ONLY - trades on other symbols (US30, BTC/USD, XAU/USD, etc), will not count toward your performance.
:moneybag: Cash prizes : 5: $900 - $450 - $250 - $200x2

Please visit our FAQs page to find the answers to:

:point_right:t2: JOIN NOW!!! :point_left:t2:

Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.

Thank you and good luck! :raised_hands: :rocket:

1 Like

Traders, please read carefully the allowed symbols.
Make sure to select the asset class Forex.R and that the symbols have the “.r” suffix.

Good luck!!! :slight_smile:

hello when does new Trading Cup Challenge starts i am crazily waiting for it.

2 Likes

hello there @salmahndf , welcome to our forum!
hahaha, sooooon… :wink:

1 Like

hello admin, i try register but fail.
Your IP address has been used too many times to register in this contest.

please resolve it. i truly madly deeply this is first time register in this fpmarkets contest hawks

hello @baswedan :wave:

please report it to my CS colleagues here: https://www.cashbackforex.com/support?tab=contact-us#chat

They will try to fix that for you, thanks :slight_smile:

thank you admin problem solved. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

the first person and second one coming from same country! funny that their entries are almost the same. same pair, same entires.
what a wonderful SCAM!

hello there @arjang :wave:

i just checked number 1 and number 2 and don’t see anything odd.
anyways, rest assured that our validation team will check everything properly when contest ends (for example 2 weeks ago, we DQ’ed 4 winners for cheating).

thanks for reporting your concerns, the best thing for now is to concentrate over the contest and trade the best way you can. good luck :slight_smile:

Good day admin
Im trying to log in to my mt4 but it keeps on failung

yes two guys login same country same position same every thing
those contest accounts :194613 and 194618

ATTENTION TRADERS:

Due to technical issues with the MT4/MT5 MQL library, the MQL library is not updating rankings. MetaQuotes has released a new software update that is affecting connectivity to servers and we expect them to conclude their software update soon, at which point the rankings will be updated.

New contests will resume when the update has been completed and we will inform everyone through our social media channels, website and email.

Thanks for your patience and understanding :pray:

i have a suggestion to solve that to change the rules for one person for each Ip address …BUT …this will not solve the problems in some cases because for example in indonisia a lot of people are targeting the demo contest …what some people do they open more than 15-20 to be gainers .of course by cheating …

but… we always check the winners, 1 by 1 when the contest ends.
and if we find winners with multiple accounts, guess what, they will be DQ and no prize.
(a couple of weeks ago we DQ like 4 or 5 winners exactly for that reason)

don’t worry, cheaters are always caught :slight_smile:
thanks for your feedback :pray:

1 Like

I trust your judgments …when it comes to cheating .I trust CBF forum for its credibility .That why i feel i have to participate in each competetion …to win or loose …it is my decisions .Iam happy to be IN.

1 Like

Will this contest be repeated next week in 29 january 2024?

hi there @senpaikap22 welcome to our forum :wave:

unfortunately, due to technical issues with the MT4/MT5 MQL library, the MQL library is not updating. MetaQuotes has released a new software update that is affecting connectivity to servers and we expect them to conclude their software update soon, at which point we should resume the contests.

this issue is affecting not only the contests, but also the traders that submitted their LIVE and DEMO accounts to our performance tracking tool, it’s a connectivity issue between servers :frowning:

new contests will resume when the update has been completed and we will inform everyone through our social media channels, forum, website and email.

thanks for understanding :slight_smile:

hello dears when your new contest starts?

new contests will resume when the MQL library update has been completed and we will inform everyone through our social media channels, forum, website and email.

can we hoped that you solved problem and start contest to marrow