FP Markets Trading Contest 18

[font=sans-serif]Hello and welcome to the new trading contest.[/font]

[font=sans-serif]Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.[/font]
[ul][li]Contest broker is FP markets[/li][li]Starting equity is $5000[/li][li]No drawdown restrictions[/li][li]No max trades restrictions[/li][li]No minimum trade duration; scalping is allowed; EA trading is allowed[/li][li]5 prizes; $1500 cash total [/li][/ul][font=sans-serif]
Please visit our FAQs page to find the answers to
[ul][li][font=sans-serif]Where can I find my password[/font][/li][li][font=sans-serif]How equity drawdown works[/font][/li][li][font=sans-serif]If I win, how will I get paid[/font][/li][/ul]
Thank you and good luck [/font]

Ngeriiiiiiii
Free Style...
hi

which symbol folder to use?
A free for all? Maybe to prove your point that some rules need to be in place.
This nice nice very ,. job good :cool:
nice broker
  • No drawdown restrictions but he rule of the drawdown in the contest is still ....clarify plz
What about Leverage ?
Melu ngegaslah
[quote=Lna ]
  • No drawdown restrictions but he rule of the drawdown in the contest is still ....clarify plz
[/quote]

Hello Lna,

FP Markets contest 18 does not have an equity drawdown restriction.

Best of luck in the contest!

- Yiannis
[quote=hana ]hi

which symbol folder to use?[/quote]

Hello hana,

You can use any symbol folder available on the FP Markets-Demo MT4 platform.

Good luck with the contest! :)

- Yiannis
[quote=praga ]What about Leverage ?[/quote]

Hello praga,

FP Markets contest 18, leverage is variable depending on the symbol.

Hope this helps and good luck with the contest :)

- Yiannis
[quote=4EverMaAT ]A free for all? Maybe to prove your point that some rules need to be in place.[/quote]

Hello EverMaAT,

Thank you for the feedback. Our contest team will be changing and adjusting the rules of each contest every week so as to make the trading experience more interesting. If you have any suggestions, please let us know :)

Best of luck with the contest!

- Yiannis
[quote=Lna ]nice broker[/quote]
Thanks for your feedback and we hope you will enjoy our FP Markets contest this week.
Please contact us back if any questions arise.

Good luck,
Marlena
[quote=???? How]This nice nice very ,. job good :cool:[/quote]
Thank you for sharing your feedback and we hope you will enjoy the contest this week.

Best of luck,
~ Marlena
[quote=Hulkfx ]Free Style...[/quote]
This week the rules are relaxed in comparison to the previous one. Our contest team may change the rules next week to keep the trading experience interesting.
Best of luck!
~Marlena
hello,
I am trying to register for the contest but did not receive the phone verification code after several attempts.
I used this phone number in the past with no issues.
thanks
Hello,
Can we check the performance of other participant during the context
If yes were?
[quote=Mia ]hello,
I am trying to register for the contest but did not receive the phone verification code after several attempts.
I used this phone number in the past with no issues.
thanks[/quote]

Hi there Mia!

That's strange. Anyways, start a live chat with our support colleagues, they will be able to help and guide you to register for contest 18.
Here's the link: 24/5 Live Chat

- Angelus