IC MARKETS CUP - contest 1

[font=sans-serif]Hello and welcome to the 1st round of the IC Markets $100,000 Traders Cup.
[/font]
:fire::fire:NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED, PRIZES PAID IN CASH!!!:fire::fire:

The Traders Cup will be 18 demo trading contests: 17 rounds with $70,000 in cash prizes and a Final round.
Winners plus 10 runners-up from each round will advance to the Final and compete for a $30,000 prize pool.

Total prize pool: $100,000 - Total prizes: 520
[font=sans-serif]Before joining the IC Markets Traders Cup, please read the [/font][color=rgb(52, 152, 219)]contest rules[/color][font=sans-serif].[/font]

[font=sans-serif]:man_office_worker: [/font]Contest broker[font=sans-serif]: [/font]IC Markets
[font=sans-serif]:desktop_computer: [/font]Contest server[font=sans-serif]: [/font][font=sans-serif]ICMarketsSC-Demo01[/font]
[font=sans-serif]:dollar: [/font]Starting equity[font=sans-serif]: $1,000[/font]
[font=sans-serif]:stopwatch: [/font]Contest starts[font=sans-serif]: Mar 20th - Ends: Mar 24th[/font]
[font=sans-serif]:date: [/font]Contest duration[font=sans-serif]: 1 week[/font]
[font=sans-serif]:chart_with_upwards_trend: [/font]Maximum trades[font=sans-serif]: 60[/font]
[font=sans-serif]:balance_scale: [/font]Maximum leverage[font=sans-serif]: 200:1[/font]
[font=sans-serif]:bar_chart: [/font]Peak to valley max DD[font=sans-serif]: 20%[/font]
[font=sans-serif]:dart: [/font]Instruments[font=sans-serif]: [/font][font=sans-serif]FOREX ONLY - trades on other symbols (NAS30, BTC/USD, XAU/USD, etc), will not count toward your performance.[/font]
[font=sans-serif]:moneybag: [/font]Cash prizes[font=sans-serif]: 60: [/font]$2,000 - $1,000 - $700 - $400x2 - $300x5 - $150x10 - $100x10 - $50x30

[font=sans-serif]Please visit our [/font][font=sans-serif][color=rgb(52, 152, 219)]FAQs page[/color][/font][font=sans-serif] to find the answers to:[/font]
[ul][li][color=rgb(52, 152, 219)]Where can I find my password[/color][/li][li][color=rgb(52, 152, 219)]If I win, how will I get paid[/color][/li][li][color=rgb(52, 152, 219)]How equity drawdown (DD) works[/color][/li][li][color=rgb(52, 152, 219)]What are excluded trades[/color][/li][/ul]
[font=sans-serif]:point_right:t2: JOIN NOW!!! :point_left:t2:[/font]
[font=sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=sans-serif]Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.[/font]
If you have any issues with registration, please chat with our “24/5 Live Chat” customer support team.
[font=sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=sans-serif]Thank you and good luck [/font]

Please the account we are to open is it live or demo?
[quote=EPSIBARIBARIDAM ]Please the account we are to open is it live or demo?[/quote]

Hi there EPSIBARIBARIDAM!

The account needs to be a live account.
There's a little article explaining how to do it: How to open a new IC Markets account no deposit required

Good luck :thumb:

- Angelus
[quote=Admin ][quote=EPSIBARIBARIDAM ]Please the account we are to open is it live or demo?[/quote]

There's a little article explaining how to do it: How to open a new IC Markets account no deposit required

- Angelus[/quote]
[quote=Admin ][quote=EPSIBARIBARIDAM ]Please the account we are to open is it live or demo?[/quote]

- Angelus[/quote]
I have send the account number as instructed but I got a mail saying account not found
[quote=EPSIBARIBARIDAM ][quote=Admin ][quote=EPSIBARIBARIDAM ]Please the account we are to open is it live or demo?[/quote]

- Angelus[/quote]
I have send the account number as instructed but I got a mail saying account not found[/quote]

Please contact our support team https://www.cashbackforex.com/support?tab=contact-us

- Alina
2) Complete the IC Markets verification process (new clients only).

is this contest for icmarkets new clients ?
i have trading account and ib account on there since 2011, can i join?
je reçois ce message quand j'essaye de lier mon compte
Nous avons vérifié notre système et nous ne sommes pas en mesure de vérifier ce compte. Veuillez soumettre un compte valide afin que nous puissions vous inscrire au concours comme demandé.

Hi admin, I've received lately about my contest account which is not verified, what seemed to be wrong?
richard cabalan: Hi admin, I've received lately about my contest account which is not verified, what seemed to be wrong?

Answer: Please continue to step nr. 2 at "How to join", which is Your live account (7163538) approval by IC Markets broker by sending asked documents by IC Markets. IC Markets want to make sure about Your identity. At Your email inbox, there are login (to www.icmarkets.com) details. Try to login. At Your profile tab, there is "upload documents" menu. Make sure You upload completely with requirements asked by IC Markets (Photo ID, Proof of Residence, Bank Statement). If then approved by IC Markets,then at "account" menu at profile tab, You will see "green approved sign" at the bottom right.

After getting live account approval like that, then continue to step nr. 3 to input again Your live account id (7163538). Then this approved live account must be already at CBFX database, and You just have to wait about 3 to 4 hours, to make CBFX gives You IC Markets demo account login credentials, the same procedures as previous contests. Don't worry. Good Luck with the Welcome Challenge Contest. Enjoy & Welcome Aboard. Sincerely, Humble Trader.
Dear Admin,

i have 3 Accounts under Ctrade and 1 MT5 Account.
which one is valid to submit? i have submitted ctrade account but you are not able to verify it.

lishan
[quote=anas baswedan]2) Complete the IC Markets verification process (new clients only).

is this contest for icmarkets new clients ?
i have trading account and ib account on there since 2011, can i join?[/quote]

Hi there anas!

The ICM Cup is open to all traders (new and existing). Of course you can join.
To join follow the steps here: Welcome Challenge Event 1 of 18 | How to Join

1) Go to IC Markets via the links on BOX 1 to open a new account under our IB
(Click on desired account type)

Spread/Commission Reduction or Monthly cashback
(deposit of funds is NOT required).

2) When you get to IC Markets you have 3 options:
a. Existing IC Markets clients without having profile under another IB:
· Click “Client Login” to login to your profile
· Choose to open a new live trading account

b. Existing IC Markets clients with profile under another IB:
· Register a new IC Markets profile with a different email address
· Email will be received from IC Markets once IC Markets profile is verified
· Open a new live trading account under this new profile

c. New IC Markets clients:
· Register a new IC Markets profile when redirected to broker website
· Open a new live trading account

3) Submit the new IC Markets account to your CBFX profile by clicking the link on BOX 3
Existing accounts will not work, needs to be a new LIVE account. :thumb:
- Angelus
[quote=Ibra ]je reçois ce message quand j'essaye de lier mon compte
Nous avons vérifié notre système et nous ne sommes pas en mesure de vérifier ce compte. Veuillez soumettre un compte valide afin que nous puissions vous inscrire au concours comme demandé.[/quote]

Hi there Ibra!

That means that the account submitted is not a) new b) not under our IB.

To register for the whole competition (you only need to this once) follow the instructions:

Go to: Welcome Challenge Event 1 of 18 | How to Join

3) Submit the new IC Markets account to your CBFX profile by clicking the link on BOX 3
Existing accounts will not work, needs to be a new LIVE account.

- Angelus
[quote=richard cabalan]
Hi admin, I've received lately about my contest account which is not verified, what seemed to be wrong?[/quote]

Hi there Richard!

That means that the account submitted is not a) new b) not under our IB.

To register for the whole competition (you only need to this once) follow the instructions:

Good luck

- Angelus
[quote=Humble Trader]richard cabalan: Hi admin, I've received lately about my contest account which is not verified, what seemed to be wrong?

Answer: Please continue to step nr. 2 at "How to join", which is Your live account (7163538) approval by IC Markets broker by sending asked documents by IC Markets. IC Markets want to make sure about Your identity. At Your email inbox, there are login (to www.icmarkets.com) details. Try to login. At Your profile tab, there is "upload documents" menu. Make sure You upload completely with requirements asked by IC Markets (Photo ID, Proof of Residence, Bank Statement). If then approved by IC Markets,then at "account" menu at profile tab, You will see "green approved sign" at the bottom right.

After getting live account approval like that, then continue to step nr. 3 to input again Your live account id (7163538). Then this approved live account must be already at CBFX database, and You just have to wait about 3 to 4 hours, to make CBFX gives You IC Markets demo account login credentials, the same procedures as previous contests. Don't worry. Good Luck with the Welcome Challenge Contest. Enjoy & Welcome Aboard. Sincerely, Humble Trader.[/quote]

Hi there Humble Trader!

Great post! Thanks for your help :thumb:

- Angelus
[quote=Lishanr ]Dear Admin,

i have 3 Accounts under Ctrade and 1 MT5 Account.
which one is valid to submit? i have submitted ctrade account but you are not able to verify it.

lishan[/quote]

Hi there Lishanr!

You will need to open a new LIVE account with IC Markets to register for the competition. Old accounts are not accepted, sorry.

Good luck

- Angelus
Good series but how will you control cheaters. because some traders working hard for some cash. but cheaters getting all. i think you must add some more rules.
Prize Money will be transfer to ICMarket account. or direct to our wallets ?
And i think you must remove the drawdown section. and only use the stop out level. because if stop out level hits. than participate can open another trade.
[quote=muhammadabram ]Good series but how will you control cheaters. because some traders working hard for some cash. but cheaters getting all. i think you must add some more rules.[/quote]

Hi there muhammadabram!

Don't worry, is all under control :)

- Angelus