IC MARKETS CUP - contest 2

Hello and welcome to the 2nd round of the IC Markets $100,000 Traders Cup.

:fire::fire:NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED, PRIZES PAID IN CASH!!!:fire::fire:

The Traders Cup will be 18 demo trading contests: 17 rounds with $70,000 in cash prizes and a Final round.
Winners plus 10 runners-up from each round will advance to the Final and compete for a $30,000 prize pool.

Total prize pool: $100,000 - Total prizes: 520
Before joining the IC Markets Traders Cup, please read the contest rules.

:man_office_worker: Contest broker: IC Markets
:desktop_computer: Contest server: ICMarketsSC-Demo01
:dollar: Starting equity: $1,000
:stopwatch: Contest starts: Apr 3rd - Ends: Apr 14th
:date: Contest duration: 2 week
:chart_with_upwards_trend: Maximum trades: 120
:balance_scale: Maximum leverage: 100:1
:bar_chart: Peak to valley max DD: 40%
:dart: Instruments: FOREX ONLY - trades on other symbols (NAS30, BTC/USD, XAU/USD, etc), will not count toward your performance.
:moneybag: Cash prizes: 40: $1,500 - $1,000 - $800 - $400 - $250x6 - $60x30

Please visit our FAQs page to find the answers to:

:point_right:t2: JOIN NOW!!! :point_left:t2:

Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.
If you have any issues with registration, please chat with our “24/5 Live Chat” customer support team.

Thank you and good luck

the only purpose of this application is that you get commission from the ICM application
I do not understand you. I was included in the first stage for more than 10 days. They finally opened a real account 2205159 AUD and demand money for it. When I wrote that the invoice for your competition was 2000077492 password ^^^^^^ ICMarketsSC-Live20 ... What did you check and what. That didn't pass the test. I opened an account through the MT4 platform and it opens with a zero balance. So what's wrong? Waiting for an answer.
Regards, Oleg

Не понимаю вас. Я включался в первый этап более 10 дней. Открыли наконец то реальный счет 2205159 AUD и требуют на него денег. Когда я написал что для вашего конкурса пришел счет 2000077492 пароль ******* ICMarketsSC-Live20 ... Что вы проверили и что. Что не прошло проверку. Я открыл счет через платформу МТ4 и он открывается с нулевым балансом. Так что не так? Жду ответа.
С уважением, Олег

[quote=“salamandra”]I do not understand you. I was included in the first stage for more than 10 days. They finally opened a real account 2205159 AUD and demand money for it. When I wrote that the invoice for your competition was 2000077492 password ^^^^^^ ICMarketsSC-Live20 … What did you check and what. That didn’t pass the test. I opened an account through the MT4 platform and it opens with a zero balance. So what’s wrong? Waiting for an answer.
Regards, Oleg

Не понимаю вас. Я включался в первый этап более 10 дней. Открыли наконец то реальный счет 2205159 AUD и требуют на него денег. Когда я написал что для вашего конкурса пришел счет 2000077492 пароль ******* ICMarketsSC-Live20 … Что вы проверили и что. Что не прошло проверку. Я открыл счет через платформу МТ4 и он открывается с нулевым балансом. Так что не так? Жду ответа.
С уважением, Олег[/quote]

Hi there salamandra.

Please [font=sans-serif]contact our 5-star support team via the “[/font]24/5 Live Chat[font=sans-serif]” widget.[/font]
We have colleagues that speak several languages and I’m sure they will be able to help you.

Thanks.

• Angelus

I think the forum will not get any commission …they get that IF YOU WON (THAT IS A POSSIBLILITY )AND IF YOU FUND THE PRIZE WITH ICMARKETS…IT SEEMS THAT YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR PRIZE TO ANY CRYPTO WALLET …SO FORUM’S GAIN IS NOT GUARANTED .

[quote=“salamandra”] I do not understand you. I was included in the first stage for more than 10 days. They finally opened a real account 2205159 AUD and demand money for it. When I wrote that the invoice for your competition was 2000077492 password ^^^^^^ ICMarketsSC-Live20 … What did you check and what. That didn’t pass the test. I opened an account through the MT4 platform and it opens with a zero balance. So what’s wrong? Waiting for an answer.
Regards, Oleg

Не понимаю вас. Я включался в первый этап более 10 дней. Открыли наконец то реальный счет 2205159 AUD и требуют на него денег. Когда я написал что для вашего конкурса пришел счет 2000077492 пароль ******* ICMarketsSC-Live20 … Что вы проверили и что. Что не прошло проверку. Я открыл счет через платформу МТ4 и он открывается с нулевым балансом. Так что не так? Жду ответа.

I wrote this post because I received this response from you:

[b][i][u][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, sans-serif]You recently submitted account number 2000077492 as your live account for contest Q1 Special.[/font][/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, sans-serif]We have checked our system and we are unable to verify this account. Please submit a valid account so that we can enter you into the contest as requested.[/font][/color][/u][/i][/b]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, sans-serif][/font][/color]
[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, sans-serif]
[/font][/color]
[/font][/color]
[/font][/color]

[quote=Lna ][quote=Gubser ]the only purpose of this application is that you get commission from the ICM application[/quote]
I think the forum will not get any commission ...they get that IF YOU WON (THAT IS A POSSIBLILITY )AND IF YOU FUND THE PRIZE WITH ICMARKETS....IT SEEMS THAT YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR PRIZE TO ANY CRYPTO WALLET ...SO FORUM'S GAIN IS NOT GUARANTED .[/quote]

LOL, thx Lna.
For sure the forum will not get any commissions...
There are no fees, no commissions,to join the Competition.

And yes, prizes will be sent to winners' wallets, not the ICM account, and winners can spend it the way they like (and no commissions, lol)

Thanks.

- Angelus
[quote=salamandra ][quote=salamandra ]I do not understand you. I was included in the first stage for more than 10 days. They finally opened a real account 2205159 AUD and demand money for it. When I wrote that the invoice for your competition was 2000077492 password ^^^^^^ ICMarketsSC-Live20 ... What did you check and what. That didn't pass the test. I opened an account through the MT4 platform and it opens with a zero balance. So what's wrong? Waiting for an answer.
Regards, Oleg

Не понимаю вас. Я включался в первый этап более 10 дней. Открыли наконец то реальный счет 2205159 AUD и требуют на него денег. Когда я написал что для вашего конкурса пришел счет 2000077492 пароль ******* ICMarketsSC-Live20 ... Что вы проверили и что. Что не прошло проверку. Я открыл счет через платформу МТ4 и он открывается с нулевым балансом. Так что не так? Жду ответа.

I wrote this post because I received this response from you:

You recently submitted account number 2000077492 as your live account for contest Q1 Special.

We have checked our system and we are unable to verify this account. Please submit a valid account so that we can enter you into the contest as requested.

[/quote]

Hi again salamandra!

Please contact our 5-star support team via the "24/5 Live Chat" widget.

Our team is available 24/5, from Sunday 17:00 - Friday 17:00 (New York time).

Thanks

- Angelus
[quote="Lna"][quote="Gubser"]the only purpose of this application is that you get commission from the ICM application[/quote]
I think the forum will not get any commission ...they get that IF YOU WON (THAT IS A POSSIBLILITY )AND IF YOU FUND THE PRIZE WITH ICMARKETS....IT SEEMS THAT YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR PRIZE TO ANY CRYPTO WALLET ...SO FORUM'S GAIN IS NOT GUARANTED .[/quote]

Thank you for your opinion, please keep it to yourself
Your text shows that she doesn't care
your text I think the forum gets no commission????
Really now
It should actually be clear that the forum does not receive any commission
cashbackforex.com receives the commission
For anyone opening a live account through cashbackforex.com
[quote=Admin ][quote=Lna ][quote=Gubser ]the only purpose of this application is that you get commission from the ICM application[/quote]

LOL, thx Lna.
For sure the forum will not get any commissions...
There are no fees, no commissions,to join the Competition.

And yes, prizes will be sent to winners' wallets, not the ICM account, and winners can spend it the way they like (and no commissions, lol)

Thanks.

- Angelus[/quote]

Wow what an answer from an admin
Of course, the forum doesn't get any commissions...
you are serious
cashbackforex.com receives the commission
For anyone opening a live account through cashbackforex.com

Tex reading and understanding is difficult
I will not open a new account with ICM. Can I participate in this contest or not?
[quote=malamut ]I will not open a new account with ICM. Can I participate in this contest or not?[/quote]

Hi there malamut!

Let's try to get things clear (and then I appreciate if you can reply to my post, so I can understand if things are clear for other traders).

To participate in the ICM Traders Cup “one new live account” must be opened by the Contestant with IC Markets (funding not required) and verified in the Contestant's profile with us.

But this is required ONLY 1st TIME - If you registered already for Contest 1 (Welcome Challenge) you DO NOT need to open (again) another ICM account and link to us, etc. to participate in the Q1 Special and the next Challenges of the ICM Cup. Simply go to the Challenge page when registrations open and click "Join Now".

If you failed to create a new ICM live account and register for the Welcome Challenge, you are still in time to do it for the Q1 Special. Again, only 1 time, and then you can participate in all other Challenges.

For our regular contests (that can also be sponsored by ICM) there's no need to open live accounts, etc., etc.
(new contest is open, by the way - Oil Challenge Contest 55)

Please let me know if this answers your question, feedback is appreciated, malamut.

- Angelus

[quote=Admin ][quote=malamut ]I will not open a new account with ICM. Can I participate in this contest or not?[/quote]

Hi there malamut!

Let's try to get things clear (and then I appreciate if you can reply to my post, so I can understand if things are clear for other traders).

To participate in the ICM Traders Cup “one new live account” must be opened by the Contestant with IC Markets (funding not required) and verified in the Contestant's profile with us.

But this is required ONLY 1st TIME - If you registered already for Contest 1 (Welcome Challenge) you DO NOT need to open (again) another ICM account and link to us, etc. to participate in the Q2 Special and the next Challenges of the ICM Cup. Simply go to the Challenge page when registrations open and click "Join Now".

If you failed to create a new ICM live account and register for the Welcome Challenge, you are still in time to do it for the Q2 Special. Again, only 1 time, and then you can participate in all other Challenges.

For our regular contests (that can also be sponsored by ICM) there's no need to open live accounts, etc., etc.

Please let me know if this answers your question, feedback is appreciated, malamut.

- Angelus

Sorry, under this terms I will not appreciate it.
[/quote]
[quote=malamut ][quote=Admin ][quote=malamut ]I will not open a new account with ICM. Can I participate in this contest or not?[/quote]

Hi there malamut!

But this is required ONLY 1st TIME - If you registered already for Contest 1 (Welcome Challenge) you DO NOT need to open (again) another ICM account and link to us, etc. to participate in the Q2 Special and the next Challenges of the ICM Cup. Simply go to the Challenge page when registrations open and click "Join Now".

If you failed to create a new ICM live account and register for the Welcome Challenge, you are still in time to do it for the Q2 Special. Again, only 1 time, and then you can participate in all other Challenges.

- Angelus

Sorry, under this terms I will not appreciate it.
[/quote][/quote]

Sure malamut, understood - thanks for the feedback :)

- Angelus
I have open an a live account open in mt4 but it cannot login into cbfx to joined the contest q1 special i try so many times but cbfx doesn't clear
[quote=HumairaIrfan ]I have open an a live account open in mt4 but it cannot login into cbfx to joined the contest q1 special i try so many times but cbfx doesn't clear[/quote]

Hello HumairaIrfan, we have already replied to your email regarding this, please check your inbox, but here is the jist of it:

Please contact IC Markets and ask them to link your profile to our IB. Our IB numbers are 1516 for Monthly Cash Back rebates option and 1780 for Spread/Commission Reduction rebates option. After your profile is linked you can resubmit your trading account to join the contest.

- Alina
Hallo...

I have 3 Times open IC Market account using CBFX link.
I was always filled CBFX IB number = 1516 (monthly cashback)
for 3 times when opening IC market Account via CBFX link.

But Why it was always Unable to verify my IC market Account.

Thank you.
[quote=Abeje ]Hallo...

I have 3 Times open IC Market account using CBFX link.
I was always filled CBFX IB number = 1516 (monthly cashback)
for 3 times when opening IC market Account via CBFX link.

But Why it was always Unable to verify my IC market Account.

Thank you.[/quote]

Hello Abeje, It means your account was not linked to our IB, or was not linked fully. As we already informed you via email please contact ICM first to check your account is under our IB indeed. We asked ICM to check your account too. We will contact you via email when we have their reply.

- Alina
Hello

We would like to kindly inform you that your account IC Markets 2000082222 is now linked to our IB.

You may now submit the account and join the contest: https://www.cashbackforex.com/contests/54?tab=contest-how-to-join

Should you require assistance, do not hesitate to contact us and we will gladly guide you.

#i tried to join again... But it was same problem "unable to verify"
[quote=Abeje ]Hello

We would like to kindly inform you that your account IC Markets 2000082222 is now linked to our IB.

You may now submit the account and join the contest: https://www.cashbackforex.com/contests/54?tab=contest-how-to-join

Should you require assistance, do not hesitate to contact us and we will gladly guide you.

#i tried to join again... But it was same problem "unable to verify"[/quote]

##Problem Solved.
Thanks for great support