Weekly Trading Contest 19

nice broker with the strict rules
Why there is no information about drawdown?
[quote=Lna ]nice broker with the strict rules[/quote]

Hello Lna,

Thank you for your feedback! Best of luck in the contest :)

- Yiannis
[quote=sergo30 ]Why there is no information about drawdown?[/quote]

Hello Sergo,

You can find the information for equity drawdown in the "Rules" section of contest 19. This contest has a 30% maximum equity drawdown.

Good luck with the contest!

- Yiannis
Hi.
When will my login password be given?
Good afternoon sirs how are you doing today
How are you preparing for the contest
Tomorrow is The contest Day
How to receive login details
lets gooo
[quote=EBIY-OBAY ]Hi.
When will my login password be given?[/quote]

Hello EBIY-OBAY,

Password is released a the start of the contest. You can find it under "My Login Credentials" on the contest page. If you have trouble finding your contest password please check our guide.

We hope this helps. Best of luck!
-Marlena
[quote=Uche ]How to receive login details[/quote]

Hello Uche,

Your password can be found under "My Login Credentials" on the contest page. It is released at the start of the contest. If you have trouble finding your contest password please check our guide.

Good luck with the contest!
- Marlena
[quote=raphael mehoba]Good afternoon sirs how are you doing today[/quote]

Good day to you raphael mehoba! Please feel free to join our Whatapp community https://t.me/cashbackforex_chat

-Marlena
[quote=raphael mehoba]How are you preparing for the contest[/quote]

Hello raphael mehoba,

The contest is on a MT4 demo account and it is also a way of practising your trading skills and competing with other traders. You can open a demo account with your preferred broker to practise but the contest account needs to be opened through our contest page. Trading on a demo account allows you to become more familiar with the MT4 platform and get some sense of how the market works. You can also visit our academy page to learn more about forex trading. We hope this helps.

- Marlena
[quote=raphael mehoba]Tomorrow is The contest Day[/quote]

Best of luck!
Wow urutan atas hampir 100% profit, perdagangan apakah yg di pakai ?
Greetings,

The past few weeks I've been trying your contest, and trying to understand the meaning of the drawdown rules of this contest.

The first is that I am confused by what appears on the existing monitoring account, for example; balance starts at $5000 with a maximum drawdown of 30% which means the maximum limit is $1500, right? then if I close profit $1500 which means my profit is 30% of the capital to $ 6500. from $6500 my maximum drawdown should be $1950 maximum drawdown, which means if I "equity" I am from $6500 - $1950 = $4550 then I am eliminated.

but different from what I experienced .. I tried for a partial cutloss, in the sense that from $6500 I cut 10% of the maximum drawdown of $650 per cutloss, until it reached a balance of $4550. from here if the rules are for equity, my account will be safe by keeping the minimum drawdawn and cutloss at 10%, correct?

example : 6500 - 10% = 5850 -10% = 5365 and so on.

but what is stated in the monitoring account is very different, the drawdown seems to bring up 2 mixed percentage calculations of balance and equity. and the total of all cutlosses.

Like something is odd, like if your balance is at the beginning of $ 5000 and then you cut loss $ 500 until the balance reaches $ 2500 then what is calculated in monitoring is that your account is drawn down by 50%.

Please explain, thank you.
[quote=Bushido ]Greetings,

The past few weeks I've been trying your contest, and trying to understand the meaning of the drawdown rules of this contest.

The first is that I am confused by what appears on the existing monitoring account, for example; balance starts at $5000 with a maximum drawdown of 30% which means the maximum limit is $1500, right? then if I close profit $1500 which means my profit is 30% of the capital to $ 6500. from $6500 my maximum drawdown should be $1950 maximum drawdown, which means if I "equity" I am from $6500 - $1950 = $4550 then I am eliminated.

but different from what I experienced .. I tried for a partial cutloss, in the sense that from $6500 I cut 10% of the maximum drawdown of $650 per cutloss, until it reached a balance of $4550. from here if the rules are for equity, my account will be safe by keeping the minimum drawdawn and cutloss at 10%, correct?

example : 6500 - 10% = 5850 -10% = 5365 and so on.

but what is stated in the monitoring account is very different, the drawdown seems to bring up 2 mixed percentage calculations of balance and equity. and the total of all cutlosses.

Like something is odd, like if your balance is at the beginning of $ 5000 and then you cut loss $ 500 until the balance reaches $ 2500 then what is calculated in monitoring is that your account is drawn down by 50%.

Please explain, thank you.[/quote]
Max equity drawdown of this tournament
reparing for the contest