Weekly Trading Contest 30

Weekly is moor better then 2 week contest i want always weekly contest not 2 week
yes me also want weekly contest 2 week contest not good
where is admin?

please answer these questions :

1. stop out level for this contest?

2. trade forex only. what happen if someone trade other symbols? is that will make account disqualified?

3. example someone trade xauusd and make profit 20k, is this trade effect drawdown and equity?
Hi

I cant find my password
in the section

"my password credential"

it is shown: "password : password shown at contest
what should i do

Hello Nenen,

1. Default Global Prime Stop Out rules apply, please see https://globalprime.com/trading-conditions/margin-leverage/
  2. You shouldn’t be able to open any other symbol trades, just Forex. If you are able to trade other symbols, these ttrades simply will not be included in your performance calculation.
  3. as per answer above, XAUUSD cannot be included nor will affect the performance. Only Forex symbols are allowed.

Let us know please if you would have any other questions.

Good luck at trading!

-Evelina

Hello,

Yes, password for each contest is only shown at the start of the competition.

If you have any issues locating your login credentials, please feel free to contact our Live Chat: https://www.cashbackforex.com/support?tab=contact-us

-Evelina

[quote=Asha45 ]Weekly is moor better then 2 week contest i want always weekly contest not 2 week[/quote]

why?
can we change the trading password?
[quote=dragon ]can we change the trading password?[/quote]

Hi there dragon!

Nope, the trading passwords for the contests are supplied by the broker.
But, you can save the password if you're trading via the MT4 mobile, also MT4 desktop.
Just click the option "Save account details".

- Angelus
My Balance is 0.00 . Please help
0.00 balance
[quote=abdul muchyi]0.00 balance[/quote]

Hello, thank you for reaching out. We have re-sent the password to you. Please make sure you are using the correct account number, password and server. You can also check your login credentials in our guide.

If further help is needed, please contact us via live chat.

Thanks,
Marlena
[quote=Odesina Sinmisola]My Balance is 0.00 . Please help[/quote]

Hello Odesina Sinmisola,

Please make sure you are using the correct account number, password and server. All info can be found under "My Login Credentials" and you can check how to find it in our guide. If you need any further help, please reach out to us via live chat.

Thanks,
Marlena
My Balance is still the same , 0.00 nothing changed.
[quote=Odesina Sinmisola]My Balance is still the same , 0.00 nothing changed.[/quote]

maybe your IP is linked to another account.
And this 20% maximum drawdown is good it challenges traders patience and risk management
[quote=Odesina Sinmisola]My Balance is still the same , 0.00 nothing changed.[/quote]

Hello Odesina,

We have reviewed your account and can confirm your balance is 5.000 USD. Please make sure to use the correct account number, password and server information as shown in your profile; and use Global Prime's MT4, downloadable from the link available with your credentials.

If you need help finding your trading credentials, follow this link for a graphical explanation on where to find your account number, password, server name and link to download the platform: https://www.cashbackforex.com/article/user-guide#mcetoc_pass

Hope this information helps, let us know if you need anything else.

-Andres
[quote=]My contest says trade disabled when I open positions on GU & GJ, Despite balance being $5000, ACC#2319973[/quote]

Hi there!

Acc 2319973 is disabled because that account was used on Global Prime contest #28, which is, of course, now ended.
We are now on contest 30, and all the previous contests have trade disabled. Please cancel those login details, and if you wish, register for the new contest here: Global Prime ECN Weekly Trading Contest 30 - FOREX ONLY

- Angelus
Oh thanks, i think I entered the wrong page to retrieve my logins,its sorted now thanks. I got the new logins.
Hi there!

Acc 2319973 is disabled because that account was used on Global Prime contest #28, which is, of course, now ended.
We are now on contest 30, and all the previous contests have trade disabled. Please cancel those login details, and if you wish, register for the new contest here: Global Prime ECN Weekly Trading Contest 30 - FOREX ONLY

- Angelus[/quote]