Weekly Trading Contest 38

Hello and welcome to the new trading contest #38, sponsored by IC Markets.

Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.
  • Starting balance: $5,000
  • Max leverage: 100:1
  • Minimum trade duration: 1 minute
  • Maximum trades count: 60
  • Maximum equity drawdown: 40% DD
  • Trading server: ICMarketsSC-Demo01
  • FOREX SYMBOLS ONLY - trades on other symbols (XAU/USD, US30, BTC/USD, etc), will not count toward your performance.
  • 6 cash prizes!!!
Please visit our FAQs page to find the answers to:
Thank you and good luck
trying to join ...
Add me
i have been 3 week here and i think there is no chance for epic comeback into game after break limit drawdown.
the important part of trading is not only make profit but recovery loss is also important. that's make traders learns how to survive after tsunami.

yes drawdown also important to learn how to secure trading with good money management but in reality of three contest i have joined, i see all trader winner trade with huge volume trading. Everyone try testing their luck, win or disqualify. that's happen when you see ranking page with big profit on it. there is no chance for small volume trading overtake position. like or dislike to be a winner you need do same, trade full margin volume.

i have feedback to make contest better without drawdown limit rule is create ratio profit : drawdown.
sample profit 1000% with drawdown 50% will get point 20.
profit 20% with drawdown 0.5% will get point 40.

thats will make small volume happy, big voume happy, everyone happy because all have chance to win.
[quote=Lna ]trying to join ...[/quote]

Hello Lna, you can join contest 38 here: https://www.cashbackforex.com/contests/38?tab=contest-rules. If you have questions, issues please contact us specifying what the issue is. You can find our contact details here https://www.cashbackforex.com/support?tab=contact-us

- Alina
[quote=Rabnawaz ]Add me[/quote]

Hello Rabnawaz, same really, you can join contest 38 here: https://www.cashbackforex.com/contests/38?tab=contest-rules. If you have questions, issues please contact us specifying what the issue is. You can find our contact details here https://www.cashbackforex.com/support?tab=contact-us

- Alina
[quote=Claudie Pierlot]i have been 3 week here and i think there is no chance for epic comeback into game after break limit drawdown.
the important part of trading is not only make profit but recovery loss is also important. that's make traders learns how to survive after tsunami.

yes drawdown also important to learn how to secure trading with good money management but in reality of three contest i have joined, i see all trader winner trade with huge volume trading. Everyone try testing their luck, win or disqualify. that's happen when you see ranking page with big profit on it. there is no chance for small volume trading overtake position. like or dislike to be a winner you need do same, trade full margin volume.

i have feedback to make contest better without drawdown limit rule is create ratio profit : drawdown.
sample profit 1000% with drawdown 50% will get point 20.
profit 20% with drawdown 0.5% will get point 40.

thats will make small volume happy, big voume happy, everyone happy because all have chance to win.[/quote]

Hello Claudie, thank you for your suggestion, it was passed on to management.

- Alina
55290and 55294 both are same trade please chek why these people are cheating disqualified these cheaters😭😭😭
Thank you for letting us know of your concerns. We will look into it. However most likely the action will be taken after the end of the contest as part of our check of all the presumptive winners before awarding them with final rank and prize money.

- Alina
Why i am disqulifed? I had 8274 balance. 40% is 3309
[quote=NiyazQarayev ]Why i am disqulifed? I had 8274 balance. 40% is 3309[/quote]

Hi there NiyazQarayev!

Your account is DQ cuz you reached 40.49% DD.
As you can see on your equity history (attached image), your account equity peak reached 9172.17 USD.
On 2022-10-26 T10:59:55 server time, your account equity went to 5458.59 USD, meaning a equity peak to valley % of 40.49%, above the 40% max DD rule.

Thank you, better luck next time :thumb:

- Angelus
[url=]click here[/url]
dear administration, pay attention to the rating leaders from the Philippines, 2 accounts with the same result, and at the same time exactly the same deals opened at the same time
The contest number 54290 or 54294 both are same i see there trades all are same please sir take an action dont allow cheaters
Hi vaid and Owal.

Thanks for yoru comments.
We do monitor accounts and normally we will investigate winners after the contest will end.
If we find reasons to DQ a trader, we will.

In the meantime, if you are participating in this contest, just trade the best you can, observing the rules - you might be a winner in the end.

- Angelus
20 %DD MOOR BETTER THEN 40% I DONT LIKE 40%DD
[quote=Tania Akter]20 %DD MOOR BETTER THEN 40% I DONT LIKE 40%DD[/quote]

Hi Tania!

Thanks for your comment and feedback :thumb:

- Angelus
39th contest when start?
[quote=abdul awal]39th contest when start?[/quote]

Hi there abdul awal!

We are currently working on the contest 39 specs and we should open registrations today.
Make sure to enable notifications on your profile to receive alerts when new contests open.

- Angelus