Weekly Trading Contest 39

Hello and welcome to the new trading contest #39, sponsored by IC Markets.

Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.
  • Starting balance: $5,000
  • Max leverage: 100:1
  • Minimum trade duration: 1 minute
  • Maximum trades count: 60
  • Maximum equity drawdown: 20% DD
  • Trading server: ICMarketsSC-Demo01
  • FOREX SYMBOLS ONLY - trades on other symbols (XAU/USD, US30, BTC/USD, etc), will not count toward your performance.
  • 6 cash prizes!!!
Please visit our FAQs page to find the answers to:
Thank you and good luck
really hope the next contest XAU/USD only with DD 30%

😇😇🙏🙏
[quote=Prasetya ]really hope the next contest XAU/USD only with DD 30%

😇😇🙏🙏[/quote]

Hey Prasetya!

Maybe... we'll see :)

- Angelus
Hello my minimum trade are 1 min after 1 min I close my trade ?
[quote=Safidiniaina ]Hello my minimum trade are 1 min after 1 min I close my trade ?[/quote]

Hi there Safidiniaina!

No, the minimum trade duration is 1 minute, to prevent scalping.
You can open a trade and close it AFTER 1 minute or 1 hour or 1 day, it's up to you.

If you open and close a trade only for 30 seconds, it will not count if it's in profit, but will count if it's in loss.
So, no scalping. And remember... forex pairs only. Trades on gold, oil, indices do not count, ok?

Good luck :thumb:

- Angelus
Is there a maximum time to keep an operation open?
[quote=Sandro ]Is there a maximum time to keep an operation open?[/quote]

Hi there Sandro!

No, you can open a trade when the contest starts and close it only when the contests ends, for example.

- Angelus
And rank is always available in this site or not ?
Please what do you mean by maximum 60trades count?
Does that mean I must take 60trades?
[quote=Safidiniaina ]And rank is always available in this site or not ?[/quote]

Hi there Safidiniaina!

Yes, ranks are always available on the contest page, but its not real-time.
There's a small delay between the broker server sponsoring the contest and our server displaying the rank.

Thanks and good luck :)

- Angelus
[quote=Solex Fx]Please what do you mean by maximum 60trades count?
Does that mean I must take 60trades?[/quote]

Hi there v!

It means only the first 60 trades will count for the stats. You can take only 1 trade, 10, 35, etc, up to 60.
When you reach 60 trades, that's it. If you take trade 61, 62, 63 etc those trades will not count for the stats and ranking.

- Angelus
Join contes
[quote=Admin ][quote=Solex Fx]Please what do you mean by maximum 60trades count?

Hi there v!

It means only the first 60 trades will count for the stats. You can take only 1 trade, 10, 35, etc, up to 60.
When you reach 60 trades, that's it. If you take trade 61, 62, 63 etc those trades will not count for the stats and ranking.

- Angelus[/quote]

Hi,
does it mean for simultaneous trades or maximum trades the whole till the end of the contest?
[quote=Irwan Adnan][quote=Admin ][quote=Solex Fx]Please what do you mean by maximum 60trades count?

Hi there v!

- Angelus[/quote]

Hi,
does it mean for simultaneous trades or maximum trades the whole till the end of the contest?[/quote]

Hi there Irwan Adnan!

The rankings will be based on 60 trades, max. You can trade multiple positions, hedge, etc. You can have multiple trades open at the same time.
But when you get to 60 trades, trade 61+ etc. will not count for the stats. And this rule is for the duration of the contest (60 traes max to calculate the stats).

Thanks, good luck :)

- Angelus
not get verification code

max attempt reached
[quote=es krim]not get verification code

max attempt reached[/quote]

Hi there es krim!

Please report that to our support team here: Contest Support
They should be able to help you register for the contest.

- Angelus
Sir in contest 38 you disqulified me number 4 rank why
[quote=Bata ]Sir in contest 38 you disqulified me number 4 rank why[/quote]

Hi there Bata!

You are DQ from contest 38 for breaking a contest rule, as published on the contest rules page:
The phone number used to verify via SMS must actually work; you must be able to receive a call there in case we need to verify.

The number you provided to register for the contest belongs to a website with a free sms service to receive codes and it's not actually a real mobile phone number. Furthermore, we placed a call to this number and received confirmation that it is a FAKE number.

We take rule breaking seriously, thus you are DQ from contest 38.
We strongly advise you to read the rules of our contests before registering.
And if you decide to participate on our contests, register with a valid (real) mobile phone number to avoid being DQ in the future.

Thanks.

- Angelus
How do I know my peak drawdown
[quote=Fura ]How do I know my peak drawdown[/quote]

Hi there Fura.

The equity peak to valley DD is very easy to calculate.
Simply note your equity peak (equity high) and then calculate the % of that.

Or, to simplify, check your account stats page and check the "Max alloed DD".
It shows the max loss in USD that your equity can "suffer" before hitting a equity low that would DQ you from the contest.

- Angelus