Weekly Trading Contest 49

Hello and welcome to the 5th trading contest of 2023 FOREX CHALLENGE, sponsored by IC Markets.
Before joining, please read the contest rules.

👨‍💼 Contest broker: IC Markets
🖥️ Contest server: ICMarketsSC-Demo01
💵 Starting equity: $1,000
Contest starts: Feb 6th - Ends: Feb 10th
📅 Contest duration: 1 week
📈 Maximum trades: 60
⚖️ Maximum leverage: 33:1
📊 Peak to valley max DD: 30%
🎯 Instruments: FOREX ONLY - trades on other symbols (US30, BTC/USD, XAU/USD, etc), will not count toward your performance.
💰 Cash prizes: 6: $500 - $250 - $100 - $80 - $50 - $20

Please visit our FAQs page to find the answers to:

👉🏻 JOIN NOW!!! 👈🏻

Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.

Thank you and good luck
Hie what"s peak to valley
can we participate in these with ICM MT5 platform?
It's good that you bringed the leverage down during this contest. Previous contests I was using high leverage and my account was getting wiped first day of contest and could not even compete. Also minimum trade duration of 10 minutes for each trade is really good.
uwawwwww... leverage 33 and duration 10 min. that's great enhancement

is it possible in next contest make that rules for 2 weeks contest?
[quote=FxVibez ]Hie what"s peak to valley[/quote]

Hello FxVibez, "Peak to valley max DD: 30%" referes to Maximum equity drawdown rule. You can find explanation on how equity drawdown is calculated here https://www.cashbackforex.com/article/user-guide#mcetoc_DD

- Alina
[quote=jimbo ]can we participate in these with ICM MT5 platform?[/quote]

Hello Jimbo, no you cannot participate with an MT5 account. You need to use trading account created for you when you join the contest and those accounts are MT4.

- Alina
Hi there anas and Farhad!

Thanks guys, for your feedback!
Yes, we are always trying different trading scenarios, different trading conditions to help traders see (maybe) which one could be the best for their trading strategy.

We are very happy that you guys found this contest specs helpful and good luck to both! :thumb:

- Angelus
My account was disabled, because of hyperactivity. This is normal for ICM and not others. What can I do now, please?
[quote=malamut ]My account was disabled, because of hyperactivity. This is normal for ICM and not others. What can I do now, please?[/quote]

Hi there malamut!

Sorry to hear that...
Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do in our side.
You will have to wait for the next contest and make sure you don't do the same again. :thumb:

- Angelus
Hello,
I made a script that plots trade positions in MT4 from contestant history of trading activity statistic (especially, offcourse, from the winner) so we can study and sharpen our system. Can I share if over here for free? It is an ex4 file.
Thx.
[quote=Irwan ]Hello,
I made a script that plots trade positions in MT4 from contestant history of trading activity statistic (especially, offcourse, from the winner) so we can study and sharpen our system. Can I share if over here for free? It is an ex4 file.
Thx.[/quote]

Hi there Irwan!

You can share, I guess.
But I don't know if people will download it and use it.
The best thing really, if you want to study the trade history is to create a new forum topic, cuz if you start posting on the contest pages, then it kinda gets lost...

Lemme know if you want to create a new discussion (topic) and I will set it up for you.
Then you can add your script, and start the discussion :thumb:

- Angelus
The way drawdown is calculated affects me some time I get to profits but even on Blakeven draw down is calculated yet haven't gone below initial equity
Hi everyone! Hi Alina! Hi Angelus!
Admins, tell me,please, can I talk with you here, on the forum about a problem in the contest or in the live chat will be better?
[quote=Admin ][quote=Irwan ]Hello,
Thx.[/quote]

Hi there Irwan!

You can share, I guess.
The best thing really, if you want to study the trade history is to create a new forum topic, cuz if you start posting on the contest pages, then it kinda gets lost...

Lemme know if you want to create a new discussion (topic) and I will set it up for you.

- Angelus[/quote]

Hi Angelus. I am so sorry, I didn't aware there are another forum in this site.
[quote=Aqua joe]The way drawdown is calculated affects me some time I get to profits but even on Blakeven draw down is calculated yet haven't gone below initial equity[/quote]

Hello Aqua Joe, the equity drawdown is calculated from the highest equity peak you reached, not the initial equity. You can check out detailed explanation here https://www.cashbackforex.com/article/user-guide#mcetoc_DD

- Alina
[quote=aleftrader ]Hi everyone! Hi Alina! Hi Angelus!
Admins, tell me,please, can I talk with you here, on the forum about a problem in the contest or in the live chat will be better?[/quote]

Hello Aleftrader, it would be better to contact us through live chat, you can find our contact details here https://www.cashbackforex.com/support?tab=contact-us

- Alina
[quote=Irwan ][quote=Admin ][quote=Irwan ]Hello,
Thx.[/quote]

Hi there Irwan!

You can share, I guess.

- Angelus[/quote]

Hi Angelus. I am so sorry, I didn't aware there are another forum in this site.[/quote]

Hi Irwan, no problem.
It's not another forum, the forum is only one.
But there are several topics on the forum. And for your idea, it's best to setup a new topic, discussion, for that.
Let me know if you want to create a new discussion (topic) and I will set it up for you.

- Angelus
Sir check this contestent no1 SMysteriousSGC no2 DecepticonReborn there trading history there is no profit in trading account profit trades are excluded but they both rank are no1 and no2 how