Weekly Trading Contest 50

Hello and welcome to the 6th trading contest of 2023 sponsored by IC Markets: OIL CHALLENGE
Before joining, please read the contest rules.

👨‍💼 Contest broker: IC Markets
🖥️ Contest server: ICMarketsSC-Demo01
💵 Starting equity: $1,000
Contest starts: Feb 13th - Ends: Feb 17th
📅 Contest duration: 1 week
📈 Maximum trades: 60
⚖️ Maximum leverage: 100:1
📊 Peak to valley max DD: 30%
🎯 Instruments: XRB/USD & XTI/USD ONLY - trades on other symbols (EUR/USD, US30, XAU/USD, etc), will not count toward your performance.
💰 Cash prizes: 15: $300 - $150 - $100 - $50x7 - $20x5

Please visit our FAQs page to find the answers to:

👉🏻 JOIN NOW!!! 👈🏻

Please feel free to post issues, concerns, likes, or just chat with other participants.

Thank you and good luck
I have not seen my verification code why?
My number 07044133643
[quote=FelixFriday ]I have not seen my verification code why?
My number 07044133643[/quote]

Hi there FelixFriday!

Please initiate a live chat with our support colleagues to get the issue resolved.
Click this link: https://www.cashbackforex.com/support?tab=contact-us#chat

- Angelus
if the leverage is 100:1 what is the maximum lot size i can use with a 1000 account size
[quote=Yahmai ]if the leverage is 100:1 what is the maximum lot size i can use with a 1000 account size[/quote]
1 or 0.50 with tight sl, Good luck
Kindly I need to know why 2 trades have been cancelled for me?
[quote=Mohammad Maged]Kindly I need to know why 2 trades have been cancelled for me?[/quote]

Hello Mohammad, do you mean excluded? You have 2 excluded trades because they are less then 10 minutes in duration. You can check the latest contest rules here https://www.cashbackforex.com/contests/50?tab=contest-rules. If you have further questions please initiate a live chat with us.

- Alina
[quote=Yahmai ]if the leverage is 100:1 what is the maximum lot size i can use with a 1000 account size[/quote]

Hello Yahmai, the answer to your question depends on the instrument, we have margin calculator here https://www.cashbackforex.com/tools/margin-calculator that you can use for such calculations

- Alina
Instruments: XRB/USD & XTI/USD ONLY - trades on other symbols (EUR/USD, US30, XAU/USD, etc), will not count toward your performance.

This means, I can only trade XRBUSD AND XTIUSD ONLY?
[quote=IKTG ]Instruments: XRB/USD & XTI/USD ONLY - trades on other symbols (EUR/USD, US30, XAU/USD, etc), will not count toward your performance.

This means, I can only trade XRBUSD AND XTIUSD ONLY?[/quote]

Hello IKTG, yes, this contest is only for trading XBRUSD and XTIUSD

- Alina
Risski 007 contacte moi
is it possible to create a new account again using 1 cellphone with a different number?
[quote=camekk ]is it possible to create a new account again using 1 cellphone with a different number?[/quote]

Hello,

You may only participate once in the same contest.

If you have been disqualified in the current contest, you may try again next week in the new contest.

- Evelina